May 02, 2013

Things I Love Thursday
























































I never used to be so obsessed with colour, I preferred more muted tones and the 'minimalistic' look However I have recently found a new love for all things colourful.  I am really desperate to have a go at painting.  I am no artist, never have been and probably never will be but I have an itch that just won't go away.  I am trying to organise a colour palette to create an abstract piece and these are the images so far!  I love anything thats teal and turquoise and hot pink... I LOVE hot pink, which is weird because I used to hate pink...like really hate it.  Am I going more girlie in my old age!?! Naahhhh!! I just think colour really brightens up any day.  Look at the flowers I photographed.  See... how can you not love hot pink when it comes in such a natural form as spring flowers!  Anyway, enough of hot pink love, go and check out more 'Things I Love Thursday' over at Poppytalk | Apparently | Eager Emily | The Shallow Brigade | Inconstant Moon | Sang the bird


Follow my blog with Bloglovin

4 comments :

  1. I love this post, because I love color so very much. That mug is so perfect. Makes me want some cake for tomorrow morning! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes to cake for breakfast! And you should definitely take a stab at painting - it's so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to soon... just need to find the right subject to photograph : )

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
09 10 11 12
Blogging tips